Canoeing, Kayaking & Tubing Prices
All prices include the equipment needed (PFD, paddle, choice of watercraft). The price also includes your shuttle to and from drop-off and pickup locations.
Self-guided Canoe & Kayaking Trips
(Kids ride free in canoe with 2 adults)
Standard Kayaks & Canoes
- Sampler (2.5 miles) 1-2 hour floats $13 per person
- Short (5 miles) 2-3 hour floats $13 per person
- Intermediate (9 miles) 4-5 hour floats $20 per person
- Long (11 miles) 6+ hours floats $25 per person
- Overnight 2+ days $20 per person/day
What is a standard kayak?
Our standard kayaks are simple recreational kayaks. They offer a stable and comfortable ride. These kayaks are light weight and easy to use for a fun day on the water. Available in either sit in or sit on top styles. Our sit on top Twister kayaks are the most popular. Watch the video below to view our standard kayaks.
- Sampler (2.5 miles) 1-2 hour floats $26 per person
- Short (5 miles) 2-3 hour floats $26 per person
- Intermediate (9 miles) 4-5 hour floats $40 per person
- Long (11 miles) 6+ hours floats $40 per person
- Overnight 2+ days $40 per person/day
What is a deluxe kayak?
For those who want a little more, you may want to consider our deluxe kayaks. Our deluxe kayaks are top of the line products. These kayaks offer extreme stability and comfort for those longer days on the river. You may want to consider one of these kayaks for a long day of fishing or overnight camping trips. Many people choose to rent these for just a simple float down the river because of the comfort they offer and they are the best of the best kayaks. To see our deluxe kayaks in action, view the video below.
- Short (2.5 miles) 2-3 hour floats $10 per tube
- Long (5 miles) 4-5 hour floats $12 per tube